Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Darling Family Fun!

I recently did a shoot with my friend Aron and her lovely family (the Darlings!). It was the perfect day at the Beach and Aron's two beautiful daughters seemed to have a great time running around the park. Both girls are so much fun!

I could take photos of these gorgeous little ladies all day and not get bored. Not only are they completely adorable - Shayne with her stunning eyes and Piper with her sweet giggle - but they compliment each other perfectly. So much spunk and energy from Shayne; while Piper adds a bit of calm with mood and an air of maturity.

There are so many favourites from this shoot, below are just a select few. What a Darling family (I couldn't resist!).





My favourite photo of the day. So sweet!







Two more of my faves - what gorgeous girls!





Shayne really wanted to search for crickets or butterflies. Hmph.









Sisterly love!

No comments:

Post a Comment