Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ashley & Mike

My friends Ashley and Mike are MARRIED! And, as I said I would, below are some shots I took at their wedding.

The ceremony was at St. Andrew's Church in Oakville. I was definitely tearing up a lot, especially when Ashley entered the church on the arm of her dad. She looked stunning! My breath literally caught in my throat; she was breathtaking.

And talk about the perfect reception venue! The Ancaster Old Mill was a m a z i n g. There was a gorgeous waterfall out back that we could see while eating dinner and enjoyed every time we went outside.

It was such a lovely day and I'm so happy I was able to share it with them.

Now I just can't wait to hear all about their honeymoon. They're going to Jamaica via Orlando where, after Ashley convinced Mike, they'll be hitting up The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!!! Best honeymoon ever?! Uh, yeah!





Here comes the bride



And they're married!!



Mr. and Mrs. with the flower girls



Did I not say it was an incredible waterfall?!







No comments:

Post a Comment