Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Konrad & Caroline - Engagement

Konrad and Caroline are incredible! Even though it was a (very) frigid day in Ottawa, they weren't phased at all by any idea I threw at them - not even when I asked them to play in the snow; throw snow around; and, eventually, fall into the snow and lie there while I get the shot! They just had fun together, smiling the whole time... even if they did end up covered in snow and freezing cold! What more could I ask for?!

We all had such a fantastic time. I love that Konrad and Caroline were not scared to do something different and just really had fun with the shoot. Add that to the fact that they're so clearly in love and happy together and you have one amazing couple!

They really were a complete dream to photograph. I loved every minute of it! And cannot wait to photograph their wedding in October!

(If you missed the sneak peek of their engagement shoot, make sure you check it out!)






















No comments:

Post a Comment